Top 9 Business HR analytics online certification courses
1. HR Analytics using MS Excel for Human Resource Management (Udemy).
★ 4.4 Rating (2,935+ ratings) | 92,805+ students | 11 Hours on demand video | 4 articles | 91 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Use MS excel to create and automate the calculation of HR metrics
Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations and Data importing
- Make HR Dashboards and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
- Use pivot tables filtering and sorting options in Excel to summarize and derive information out of the HR data
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real world HR problems
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas required for HR Analytics
- Master Excel's most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, Index and Match
This course on HR analytics addresses the topic of HR analytics with a practical focus, focusing especially on demystifying analytics for Human Resource managers, from both statistical and computing point of view.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of HR metrics and devise HR analytics techniques in your workplace
- Make HR Dashboards as per HR analytics standards and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real-world HR problems using HR analytics techniques
- Use HR analytics tools like pivot tables filtering and sorting options in Excel to summarize and derive information out of the available HR data
Review - I always hated excel for various reasons, but after learning very few excel functions and shortcuts it literally generated interest in it and am able to fast pace my work professionally. Very easy to understand as the lecturers are using layman language and pointing the required topics alone. The step by step explanation is cherry on top. Thank you. and really grateful.- I Mehboob S
2. People Analytics 101 : HR Analytics Fundamentals (Udemy).
Course Link: People Analytics 101 : HR Analytics Fundamentals
★ 4.1 Rating (1,573+ ratings) | 5,504+ students | 9 Hours on demand video | 6 articles | 12 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
A Step by Step Approach to solve Business Problems in the area of People Analytics.
Understand the concepts of Statistical model building.
- Employee life cycle the areas where you can use analytics.
- Get an understanding of HR metrics and the Journey from Metrics to Analytics.
- Identify a business problem and its importance. You’ll also learn how to convert a business problem into statistical problem.
- Understand the science behind gathering the data from various sources and how to do it right.
- Understand how to create an efficient data dictionary for better understanding and future reference.
- Understand and learn about various file formats in which the data is stored Understand the steps involved in data preparation.
People analytics is also known as HR analytics or you can say talent analytics. It is kind of analytics which helps HR managers, executives to make data-driven decisions about their employee or the workforce. It gives you expertise in using statistics, technology on unused but very important people’s data which can help you in making better business decision and management for your company.
Who this course is for:
- HR Professionals who want to incorporate data analysis into their practice.
- Managers who want to make data-driven decisions about employee, teams and their management practices.
- Data Analysis professionals looking to apply their skills to people management decisions.
- Students or any individual who want to advance into HR.
Review - It is a good match. I currently have an assignment to retire some staff base on their age but first I need to present the management with the analysis of staff who are due to retire in 2022 and 2023 concurrently.- Cordelia K
3. HR,HR Analytics,HR Courses, Human Resource Management, 2021 (Udemy).
★ 4.2 Rating (1,606+ ratings) | 10,780+ students | 2 Hours on demand video | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
You will be able to describe the key factors in the development of HR and People Management
You will easily be able to discuss the important role of the Manager in People Management
- Have a real focus on HR Analytics and its importance
- You will have knowledge of the very important concepts of Unitarism & Pluralism
- You will understand the key theories relating to motivating staff
- You shall be in a position to discuss what is meant by Performance Management in an HR Context
- You will have knowledge of the key considerations around conducting appraisals
Who this course is for:
- Those seeking an introduction to People Management/ HRM
- Those wanting to accelerate their HR career
- HR Professionals looking to achieve that Board position
- People wanting to understand HR and its relationship with line-management
- Managers who understand why HR is important to them
- Anyone in HR looking for information on the evolution of HR
Review - Slides were incredible easy to read, follow and jot down notes from. I loved the calm manner in which our lecturer spoke, and I didn't lose interest at any moment. Very informative and incredibly well put together. Thank you!.- Anina L.
4. Human Resource Management: HR for People Managers Specialization (Coursera).
★ 4.8 Rating (9,830+ ratings) | 132,680 already enrolled | Flexible Schedule | Earn a Certificate upon completion | 100% online courses.
Understanding alternative approaches to managing human resources and appreciating the diversity of factors that motivate workers
Applying best practices for hiring and rewarding employees, and for managing employee performance
Avoiding key mistakes in (mis)managing human resources
This specialization provides a robust introduction to the key principles, policies, and practices of human resource management. The specialization begins with a foundational course that considers alternative approaches to managing human resources, provides a background to the U.S. legal context in which employees are hired, fired, rewarded, and managed, and outlines the different reasons that people are motivated to work.
The specialization will be valuable for managers and entrepreneurs taking on these responsibilities as well as anyone else interested in the fundamental principles of human resource management. The Capstone Project will provide an opportunity to apply this knowledge to a real situation, including your own organization or work unit if desired.
5. Diploma in Human Resources (HR) (Alison).
Free course Link: Diploma in Human Resources (HR)
★ Duration 10-15 Hours | Students 273,042 | Accreditation CPD.
This course teaches you how to hire, train and motivate staff effectively. Human resource (HR) departments exist to create and maintain productive relationships between employees and their organizations.
Sensitive HR management is essential to the success of any organization, making HR managers extremely important in getting the most out of employees. Sign up to polish your HR management skills and increase your value at work.
6. Fundamentals of Human Resources (Alison).
Online course Link: Fundamentals of Human Resources
★ Duration 1.5-3 Hours | Students 82,965 | Accreditation CPD.
This free online course covers the fundamentals of human resources and will teach you about the most important functions, responsibilities, and objectives of HR professionals.
Human resources is a key component in successful organizations and businesses. If you are considering a career in Human Resources and do not know where to start, then this course is for you. This course will prepare you for a highly-respected career in human resources.
7. Human Resources Analytics (Coursera).
Certification course Link: Human Resources Analytics
★ 4.6 Rating (752+ ratings) | 37,574 already enrolled | Flexible deadlines | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Approx. 6 hours to complete | 100% online.
With advances in technology and cloud computing, there are now numerous data sources available to guide decision-making and drive organizational success. Harvesting the right kind of data requires that HR teams possess strong analytical skills; high-performing HR teams know that their function is to leverage data as a “decision science” by identifying metrics and data sources that deliver organizational insights.
In order to do so, HR must ensure that metrics and measures are used effectively to achieve strategic goals. This course focuses on identifying effective data sources, developing meaningful metrics, designing long-term measures, and applying results in support of organizational strategy and tactics.
8. Ultimate HR Generalist and Human Resource Management Course (Udemy).
★ 4.4 Rating (574+ ratings) | 2,746+ students | 8 Hours on demand video | 18 articles | 28 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Learn to create your own HR Career Roadmap. SWOT Analysis.
Successful On-boarding of New Employees : Plans, Strategies and Business Case Studies in Human Resource Management
- Structure Fixed and Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) CTC Structures. Calculate Gross and Net Salary. Understand Provident Fund calculation concepts in detail.
- Understand various Roles and Opportunities in HR field to plan your career.
- Employee Engagement Best Practices : How to Frame a Buddy Program in organizations
- Employee Salary / Payroll Calculations in Excel and Provident Fund Concept & Calculation in Excel detailed Case-Studies
Who this course is for:
- Human Resources (HR) Professionals, HR Generalists, HR Managers, HR Executives, Payroll Processors, Payroll Managers, Payroll Accountants, Finance Professionals, Compensation Managers, Students, MBA HR / Finance / MCom / Commerce / Business Management Graduates or other Beginners looking forward to upskill on HR management and Compensation Payroll Management
- Anyone with keen interest in Human Resource management, Compensation, Payroll management
Review - Very detailed informative study materials. Love the presentations and easy-to-understand lectures. Beginner Hr professionals can greatly benefit from this course.- Junaid W.
9. Business Fundamentals: Management and HR Management (Udemy).
★ 4.4 Rating (372+ ratings) | 3,536+ students | 1.5 Hours on demand video | 3 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- What makes for a great manager
- The responsibilities of a manager
- How to manage operations
- How to manage supply chain
- Managing productivity
- Setting Financial vs. Strategic vs. Operational Objectives
- Forecasting and budgeting
- How to organize compensations and benefits
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Business owners
- Business executives
- Management executives
- Students who want to learn how to set up a successful business venture
Review - I've learned a few valuable lessons and got a few tips into dealing with situations and people better. Definitely worth it.- Marissa Corné S.