Hadoop with Big data 20+ online certification courses Free and paid
These 20+ Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course covers theory and training in big data and Hadoop to let you master all concepts and face the job market. Click on the below top learning platform name to jump their online courses.
Learn Hadoop - Choose courses from an extensive list to learn Big Data and Hadoop online from various institutions and top-rated Instructors. Enroll for Hadoop Certification, Big Data Certification and become certified data analyst/hadoop developer.
1. › The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop: Tame your Big Data (Udemy)★ 4.6 (24,040+ ratings) | 131,089+ students | 14.5 hours on-demand video | Certificate of completion.
Hadoop tutorial with MapReduce, HDFS, Spark, Flink, Hive, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka + more! Over 25 technologies.
Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies. Analyze non-relational data using HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways. Choose an appropriate data storage technology for your application.
2. › Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop - Hands On (Udemy)★ 4.6 (2,604+ ratings) | 21,520+ students | 5 hours on-demand video | Certificate of completion.
Learn MapReduce fast by building over 10 real examples, using Python, MRJob, and Amazon's Elastic MapReduce Service.
Understand how MapReduce can be used to analyze big data sets, Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop clusters using Amazon Elastic MapReduce, Understand other Hadoop-based technologies, including Hive, Pig, and Spark and more.
Certification course Link: taming-big-data-with-mapreduce-and-hadoop
3. › Hive to ADVANCE Hive (Real time usage) :Hadoop querying tool (Udemy)★ 4.4 (2,939+ ratings) | 15,241+ students | 7 hours on-demand video | Certificate of completion.
In and Out of Apache Hive - From Basic Hive to Advance Hive (Real-Time concepts) + Use cases asked in Interviews. Learn Full In and out of Apache HIVE (From Basic to Advance level).
Querying and managing large datasets that reside in distributed storage. The course will be updated frequently, every-time including new topics. Learn Questions and Use cases asked in Interviews.
4. › Hadoop Developer In Real World (Udemy)★ 4.6 (1,579+ ratings) | 7,600+ students | 20.5 hours on-demand video | Certificate of completion.
Understand what is Big Data, the challenges with Big Data and how Hadoop propose a solution for the Big Data problem. Install and configure a Hadoop cluster on cloud services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Write optimized Pig Latin instruction to perform complex data analysis. Understand the difference phases of MapReduce in detail.
5. › Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python - Hands On (Udemy)★ 4.4 (10,493+ ratings) | 59,388+ students | 7 hours on-demand video | Certificate of completion.
Apache Spark tutorial with 20+ hands-on examples of analyzing large data sets on your desktop or on Hadoop with Python. Use DataFrames and Structured Streaming in Spark 3.
Use Amazon's Elastic MapReduce service to run your job on a cluster with Hadoop YARN. Frame big data analysis problems as Spark problems. Install and run Apache Spark on a desktop computer or on a cluster.
Online class Link: taming-big-data-with-apache-spark-hands-on
1. › Big Data Specialization | Offered by "University of California San Diego" (Coursera)★ 4.5 (8,782+ ratings) | 102,648+ students | Enroll for free | Approximately 8 months to complete.
You will gain an understanding of what insights big data can provide through hands-on experience with the tools and systems used by big data scientists and engineers.
Unlock Value in Massive Datasets. Learn fundamental big data methods in six straightforward courses.
Previous programming experience is not required! You will be guided through the basics of using Hadoop with MapReduce, Spark, Pig and Hive.
Link: Big Data Specialization
2. › Hadoop Platform and Application Framework | Offered by "University of California San Diego" (Coursera)★ 4.0 (3,234+ ratings) | 139,391+ already enrolled | Enroll for free | Approx. 26 hours to complete.
This course is for novice programmers or business people who would like to understand the core tools used to wrangle and analyze big data.
With no prior experience, you will have the opportunity to walk through hands-on examples with Hadoop and Spark frameworks, two of the most common in the industry.
3. › Data Engineering, Big Data, and Machine Learning on GCP Specialization | Offered by "Google Cloud" (Coursera)★ 4.6 (11,104+ ratings) | 33,863+ already enrolled | Enroll for free | Approximately 3 months to complete.
Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform. Launch your career in Data Engineering. Deliver business value with big data and machine learning.
Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in Google Cloud. Use Cloud SQL and Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud.
4. › Introduction to Big Data | Offered by "University of California San Diego" (Coursera)★ 4.6 (9,678+ ratings) | 254,571+ already enrolled | Enroll for free | Approx. 17 hours to complete.
It is for those who want to start thinking about how Big Data might be useful in their business or career. Describe the Big Data landscape including examples of real world big data problems including the three key sources of Big Data: people, organizations, and sensors.
Get value out of Big Data by using a 5-step process to structure your analysis. Identify what are and what are not big data problems and be able to recast big data problems as data science questions.
Certification course Link: big-data-introduction
1. › Big Data - MicroMasters program from "University of Adelaide" (edx)
Understand fundamental programming concepts including data abstraction, storage and structures. How to design algorithms. Understand computational thinking which includes decomposition, pattern recognition and abstraction.
Data-driven problem and algorithm design for big data. Interpretation of data representation and analysis. How to use analytical tools such as R and Java.
2. › Big Data Fundamentals from "University of Adelaide" (edx)★ Free to start | Expert instruction | Self-paced | Estimated 10 weeks.
- Learn how big data is driving organisational change and essential analytical tools and techniques, including data mining and PageRank algorithms.
- You will learn fundamental techniques, such as data mining and stream processing. You will also learn how to design and implement PageRank algorithms using MapReduce, a programming paradigm that allows for massive scalability across hundreds or thousands of servers in a Hadoop cluster.
3. › Big Data and Education (edx)
Learn the methods and strategies for using large-scale educational data to improve education and make discoveries about learning.
Learn Key methods for educational data mining, How to apply methods using Python's built-in machine learning library, scikit-learn, How to apply methods using standard tools such as RapidMiner.
4. › Big Data Strategies to Transform Your Business (edx)
Make your organization’s business strategy and model, as well as your own career path, future-proof by using big data’s disruptive power.
Identify the stakeholders and characteristics of your sector in the era of big data, Identify potential big data induced changes in strategy, business model, organization and job descriptions.
Course Link: big-data-strategies-to-transform-your-business
1. › Learning Hadoop (Linkedin)★ 666 members like this course | 27,456 learners | 4h 6m | Certificate of Completion.
This course is your introduction to Hadoop; key file systems used with Hadoop; its processing engine, MapReduce, and its many libraries and programming tools.
Developer and big-data consultant Lynn Langit shows how to set up a Hadoop development environment, run and optimize MapReduce jobs, code basic queries with Hive and Pig, and build workflows to schedule jobs.
2. › Advance Your Skills in the Hadoop/NoSQL Data Science Stack (Linkedin)
Analyzing Big Data with Hive, Advanced NoSQL for Data Science, Cloud Hadoop: Scaling Apache Spark, Kafka Essential Training, Hadoop for Data Science Tips, Tricks, & Techniques, Cassandra Data Modeling Essential Training.
Data engineers need a broad knowledge of the components of this platform, and this learning path enables learners to dig in and skill up.
3. › Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark (Linkedin)★ 583 members like this course | 15,640 learners | 1h 1m of content | Certificate of Completion.
In this course, learn how to leverage these two technologies to build scalable and optimized data analytics pipelines.
Instructor Kumaran Ponnambalam explores ways to optimize data modeling and storage on HDFS.
4. › Hadoop for Data Science Tips, Tricks, & Techniques (Linkedin)★ 897 members like this course | 25,467 learners | 1h 12m of content | Certificate of Completion.
In this course, Ben Sullins helps you get up to speed with Hadoop by sharing a series of tips and tricks for doing data science work in this powerful platform.
All Udacity's Hadoop with Big data certification & Courses
1. › Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce by "Cloudera" (Udacity)★ Free to start | Self-Paced Learning | Rich Learning Content.
Learn the fundamental principles behind it, and how you can use its power to make sense of your Big Data.
2. › Deploying a Hadoop Cluster (Udacity)
Learn how to tackle big data problems with your own Hadoop clusters! In this course, you’ll deploy Hadoop clusters in the cloud and use them to gain insights from large datasets.
1. › Managing Big Data with R and Hadoop (Futurelearn)
Learn how to manage and analyse big data using the R programming language and Hadoop programming framework.
This course will give you access to a virtual environment with installations of Hadoop, R and Rstudio to get hands-on experience with big data management.
2. › Big Data and the Environment (Futurelearn)
This course is aimed at professionals seeking a better understanding of environmental big data and the potential these offer to address key questions and underpin novel solutions for business.
Explain the characteristics and identify sources of big data, Understand the skills necessary to be a data scientist.