These online web design classes will help you become a certified web designer and build amazing websites with proficient training in real world coding from Certified web design Experts and top online learning platforms such as Udemy | Coursera | Linkedin | Alison | Futurelearn | Udacity .
Web design is the process of planning, conceptualizing, and arranging content online. Do you Want to become a well-paid web designer? These hand-picked web design courses (free and paid) will teach you the necessary skills. Learn web design today!.
★ 4.6 (16,420+ ratings) | 59,520+ students | 11 hours on-demand video | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Certificate of completion.
* Launch a career as a web designer by learning HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, Sass and more. Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design.
* Create any website layout you can imagine. Use common vocabulary from the design industry.
* Add tasteful animations and effects with CSS3.
★ 4.7 (10,920+ ratings) | 55,391+ students | 22.5 hours on-demand video | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Certificate of completion.
* Learn CSS for the first time or brush up your CSS skills and dive in even deeper. EVERY web developer has to know CSS. Understand the concepts and theory behind CSS and certain CSS features.
* Build beautiful websites which don't just contain great content but also look good. Use basic as well as advanced CSS features.
★ 4.4 (7,828+ ratings) | 49,156+ students | 12 hours on-demand video | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Certificate of completion.
* Learn how to design and build custom, beautiful & responsive WordPress websites and themes for beginners in 2021.
* Have the skills to start making money on the side, as a casual freelancer, or full time as a work-from-home freelancer.
* Convert any static HTML & CSS website into a Custom WordPress Theme. Feel comfortable with the process of turning static websites into dynamic WordPress websites.
* Easily create a beautiful HTML & CSS website with Bootstrap (that doesn't look like generic Bootstrap websites!).
★ 4.6 (7,480+ ratings) | 27,815+ students | 5 hours on-demand video | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Certificate of completion.
* Learn to design powerful user interfaces for apps, sites and systems. Be able to create useful, usable and visually compelling UI design for any kind of app, site or system.
* Understand the critical rules for designing on small screens and mobile devices. Understand + apply the principle of Balance to create visual order.
* Know how to effectively organize and economize visual information. Understand + apply the principle of Rhythm to establish and reinforce comprehension.
Design a high converting landing page from scratch without a single line of code.
Triple Your Conversion Rate With These Landing Page Design Principles & Build A Landing Page From Scratch With No Code.
Run A/B tests to guarantee a better conversion rate over time without knowing any statistics. Apply psychological persuasion frameworks to your landing pages and websites.
★ 4.8 (4,852+ ratings) | 18,267+ students | 19.5 hours on-demand video | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Certificate of completion.
* 3 in 1 Course: Learn to design websites with Figma, build with Webflow, and make a living freelancing.
* You will learn how to design beautiful websites using Figma, an interface design tool used by designers at Uber, Airbnb and Microsoft.
* Learn secret tips of Freelance Web Designers and how they make great money freelancing online.
* You will learn how to take your designs and build them into powerful websites using Webflow, a state-of-the-art site builder used by teams at Adobe, Dell, NASA and more.
★ 4.8 (20,781+ ratings) | 207,031+ students | Approximately 6 months to complete | Certificate of completion.
* Learn to Design and Create Websites. Build a responsive and accessible web portfolio using HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScrip.
* In this course, you will learn the basic tools that every web page coder needs to know. Start from the ground up by learning how to implement modern web pages with HTML and CSS.
* Create an interactive user experience.. Learn the fundamentals of full stack web development in five comprehensive courses.
* This course is focused on the early user experience (UX) challenges of research, planning, setting goals, understanding the user, structuring content, and developing interactive sequences.
* In this course you will complete the first half of a large scale project—developing a comprehensive plan for a complex website—by defining the strategy and scope of the site.
★ 11 items of learning content | 1d 4h of content.
* You will learn the skills you need to design rich, engaging websites and applications that look beautiful on both desktop and mobile devices.
* Learn the fundamentals of HTML and CSS based web design. Practice using industry standard, modern tools to design websites and applications.
* Learn how to get started in web design, how to choose the right tools, and what you should learn next. Learn how to apply simple UX design principles to your site to make it behave in the way that users want and expect.
* Learn how to use Photoshop to create UI elements, web graphics, wireframes, and functional mockups that transition smoothly to production.
* Learn what you'll need to build a brand new site, from web design software and content management systems, to testing and prototyping tools and development frameworks.
* Learn the fundamental concepts, tools, and learning paths for web design.
* Take your web design skills to the next level by exploring the fundamentals of web code, and learn how to build your beautiful designs into reality.
* Learn new techniques in the areas of content, marketing, and technology, from how to define your website’s voice to how to effectively focus your social media messaging.
★ Free course | Approx. 2 Weeks Timeline | Self-Paced Learning.
* In this course you'll learn the fundamentals of responsive web design with Google's Pete LePage! You'll create your own responsive web page that works well on any device - phone, tablet, desktop or anything in between.
* Alison's free online Web Page Design Using HTML5 and CSS3 course will give you a much better understanding of HTML5 which is the new version of the language HTML. It comes with new elements and attributes and a larger set of technologies that allow for more diverse and powerful websites and applications.
* This free online programming course teaches you how to create enticing web pages with Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).