Fashion Design courses - Learn Complete Fashion Design with these Free and Low cost online courses and tutorials from certified Fashion designers and Top online education providers (Udemy, edx, Coursera, Linkedin & Alison). Start your own fashion design business.
Hire Fashion Freelancer - Click here to Hire expert Fashion Designer support for your work / personal Instructor from $5.
★ 4.4 (1,296+ ratings) | 5,622+ students | 5.5 hours on-demand video | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Certificate of completion.
- Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to draw fashion flats. Develop your skills to enable you to produce creative, accurate product designs quickly and to standards required for retail and manufacturing.
- You will have a good foundation in drawing fashion flats.
- You will be ready to progress to the intermediate and advanced training with the details and links to these additional online courses provided in the course summary.
- You will be well on your way to becoming a fashion designer with expert skills in Adobe Illustrator.
- You will stand out from the thousands of fashion design graduates and make yourself more attractive to potential employers.
- Learn how to sketch your fashion ideas. A step-by-step course on how professionals do it - Fashion Design courses.
- learn pencil techniques in order to create shirring/gathers, and shading, and the use of color pencils.
- You will learn movement of the body, balance, plumb line. learn about a fashion diary/journal, as a source of inspiration in order to be a great designer.
★ 4.5 (880+ ratings) | 4,365+ students | 42 mins on-demand video | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Certificate of completion.
- Learn how to use Pattern Making Principals and Techniques to draft patterns for your original fashion design ideas - Fashion Design courses.
- You will learn Techniques such as Pivoting and Slash-and-Spread. Learn to draft a Yoke unto a skirt and Add Fullness to the skirt.
- Learn Grainlines and how to label Patterns. Including Notches and Seam Allowance.
★ 4.6 (707+ ratings) | 3,898+ students | 2.5 hours on-demand video | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Certificate of completion.
- From a 4-month course to a 2-hour video. Learn the simple techniques of how to draw fashion figures and postures.
- This course will cover the basic of fashion illustration for a beginner to an intermediate.
- You will be equipped with the knowledge and techniques of how to draw the body elements and different fashion poses.
- Understand the proportions and difference between female, male and children figures.
★ 4.8 (2,459+ ratings) | 236,816+ students | Enroll for Free | Approx. 20 hours to complete | Certificate of completion.
- Understand more about the lifecycle of clothing, from its design and production to its marketing, distribution, and consumption - Fashion Design courses.
- Develop critical tools to appreciate and contextualize fashion design—from everyday clothing to couture garments—through many different perspectives.
- Better comprehend the choices you make about fashion with respect to the visual language of dress, individual and collective identities, and issues such as labor practices, sustainability, and body politics.
★ 4.7 (4,383+ ratings) | 167,910+ students | Enroll for Free| Approx. 12 hours to complete | Certificate of completion.
- Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies.
- This course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace.
★ Self-paced | Expert instruction | 3 months.
* Learn how to design and make clothes. Learn how to use body measurements to make made to measure clothing - Fashion Design courses.
* Learn how to make patterns for specific garments, assemble garments. Learn how to design fashion garments.
★ 11,542+ members like this course | 135.540+ Learners | 4h 7m of content | Certificate of completion.
- Learn to draw detailed technical flats, or CADs, for the fashion industry using Adobe Illustrator.
- This course provides easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions to get you up and running quickly.
★ 15,926+ members like this course | 112,617+ Learners | 2h 47m of content | Certificate of completion.
- In this course, the second installment in the Photoshop for Fashion Design series, Robin Schneider goes beyond the basics, sharing more specific Photoshop techniques that can help you quickly bring your ideas to life.
- Discover how to add textures like wool, flannel, denim, and leather using filters - Fashion Design courses.
★ 56,927+ students | 10-15 Hours Duration.
This free online fashion design diploma course will give you an overview of the history of fashion and how past trends influence today’s market - Fashion Design courses.
You will gain practical skills in the areas of design development and study different textile fibres, yarns, and fabric utilised in production including where to source them.