French language 10+ Best & Free online Certification courses, classes
Learning French language gives you an advantage in finding a stable career in abroad. Here's a list of 10+ Free and low cost French language online certification courses from top educational platforms like Udemy,Alison,edx and etc..
1. Learn French in French 1: French language course from zero (Udemy).
★ 4.5 Rating (35+ ratings) | 719+ students | 2 hours to complete | 23 articles | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Earn a certificate upon completion.
The course is for beginners. So no previous knowledge needed. You're going to learn basic French. We'll see everything from 0: French pronunciation to learn how to speak French and basic French grammar for the starting language learner.All the aspects of the basic French language. The French lessons will cover French verbs, how to form French phrases, questions, French words for transport, French vocabulary, drinks, and many more subjects. You'll blend in the 'France culture.
In this 'Learn French in French 1: French language course from zero' course you will learn:
- A French language course for beginners
- Understand more French
- The usage of French verbs
- Discussing languages and language knowledge
- Talking about countries like France and nationalities
- New words and vocabulary in French
The French language isn't the easiest language to learn. So a good question is: how to learn French? The answer: completely in French. You'll learn all your new words in the French language - yes. Feel free to try the previews, you'll soon find out it guarantees quick learning so you'll easily blend in in France.The level is French A1.
2. French Language Course : From A1.1 to A1.2 in a Month (Udemy).
★ 4.5 Rating (64+ ratings) | 368+ students | 5 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | 75 downloadable resources | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
This 'French Language Course : From A1.1 to A1.2 in a Month' course leads you from level A1.1 to level A1.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for languages.This course will guide you step by step through the different objectives and requirements of the A1.2 level.It is meant for students with English as a native tongue (it has subtitles, translations and documents to print in English) who are A1.1 in French.The course is completely taught in French to immerse yourself in the language, and believe me, this will help you A LOT to improve your listening skills.
In this French Language Course : From A1.1 to A1.2 in a Month course you will learn:
- Increase your listening skills
- Build a solid base of useful vocabulary for everyday life (occupations, everyday activities, body parts, etc.)
- Learn to tell the time
- Learn to use the past and future tenses
- Understand and use the grammatical structures of the French language
- Learn and practise grammar points through repetitions and exercises
In this course, you will find :Powerpoint animations with grammar or vocabulary descriptions,Conjugation lessons with ready-to-use phrases,Audio and oral exercises to practice your listening and pronunciation,lots of quizzes to check what you learnt,Plenty of PDF documents to print (to recap lectures, list vocabulary or have conjugated verbs printed),A few French songs to study.So don't waste more time and join me to improve your French right now.À bientôt
3. French Language Course for Beginners : From Scratch to A1.1 (Udemy).
Course Link: french-for-beginners-enjoy-and-master-the-essentials
★ 4.4 Rating (166+ ratings) | 872+ students | 6 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | 75 downloadable resources | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
It is meant for absolute beginners with English as a native tongue.We will start from the very beginning and progress slowly, constantly re-using what we learn and practicing various types of exercises (repetitions, translations, dictations, reading, audios, etc...) for you to be active and so that you don't forget what you learn.
In this 'French Language Course for Beginners : From Scratch to A1.1' course you will learn:
- Memorize basic vocabulary like the numbers, the days, the months, the weather, etc
- The fundamentals of French
- Learn grammar rules to use basic structures correctly
- Practice pronunciation and phonetics
- Ask and answer simple questions
You will learn so many things in this course, after taking it, you will be able to :Greet, say goodbye and introduce yourself,Count,Give basic information about yourself,Talk about some of your activities,Ask for personal information,Give and receive directions,Talk about your city,Give your impressions.This course is especially for:Any english speaking beginner,Anyone who would like to refresh his/her knowledge of basic French,Do not take the course if you just want to learn sentences by heart,Do not take the course if you do not want to learn any grammar.
4. On-Ramp to AP French Language and Culture (edx).
★ 94,781+ students | Estimated 3 weeks to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Self-paced | Institution: WestonHS | Level: Advanced.
Students who enroll in the French Language and Culture AP® class must be ready to engage right from the beginning of the year in oral and written communication. The basis of the French grammar must be solid and the idea behind this course is to solidify these basis to allow student to enter the class with a strong foundation that will allow them to start communicating from the beginning of the school year, keeping the grammar to a minimal amount of review during the course of the school year.
In this 'On-Ramp to AP French Language and Culture' course you will learn:
- Review of basic conjugations, irregular presents
- Future simple, conditional present and past
- Relative pronouns
- Complement pronouns
- Demonstrative pronouns
- Possessive pronouns
- Indirect discourse
- Review of verb conjugations and their uses (different tenses and modes)
5. Diploma in French Language Studies (Alison).
Online class Link: diploma-in-french-language-studies-revised
★ 5.0 Rating 95,212+ students | 10-15 hours to complete | Earn a shareable Certificate upon completion | Accreditation:CPD | Publisher:University Of Texas At Austin.
This free online French language studies course will teach you how to understand and speak basic French. The course covers important phrases used for making introductions, greetings, shopping, and chores. It also covers conversations such as discussing holidays, your studies, your occupation, proficiency, and looking for a job. It will also introduce you to the foundations of spoken French, including pronunciations and related short interviews.
In this 'Diploma in French Language Studies' course you will learn:
- Greet people and introduce yourself
- Talk about family and friends
- Pronounce French numbers,date and time
- Pronounce French accent correctly
- Give basic-directions
- Describe what your profession is
This course will be of great interest to anyone who wants to learn to speak French for use in business or social occasions , and for those wanting to travel to any French speaking country or region.
6. Mastering French Grammar and Vocabulary (Alison).
★ 5.0 Rating 12,985+ students | 1.5-3 hours to complete | Earn a shareable Certificate upon completion | Accreditation:CPD | Publisher: Joella Andriantsivohony.
This free online French Grammar and Vocabulary course is designed to teach you some important French vocabulary and grammar in a clear and step-by-step manner. French, the sixth most spoken language in the world, is nicknamed the "Language of Love" and lauded as the language of the universal ideals used by the philosophers of the 18th century. With this course, you can easily learn this beautiful and rich language.
In this 'Mastering French Grammar and Vocabulary' course you will learn:
- Examine the French terminology for common jobs and occupations
- Demonstrate how to express different emotions in French
- Define and identify types of prepositions and pronouns
- Identify when the past or present subjunctive tense should be used in French
- Examine how to conjugate regular French verbs into simple and compound tenses, as well as irregular verb conjugations
- Describe aspects of nature and landscapes in French
Learning a foreign language enriches the mind and opens up new horizons, both professionally and personally.With French being spoken on all five continents and the third mostly widely used language on the internet,this is a useful and beautiful language to dive into.If you would like to get a little better at this incredible language and communicate more effectively with native French speakers, then this course will give you a big boost on your journey. So why wait? Start learning a little more,today.
7. All The French Tenses Explained + Exercises (Udemy).
Certification course Link: all-the-french-tenses
★ 4.5 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
This 4-hour course was built by a professional teacher of French and native speaker to help students of all levels in their lessons. The course takes an in-depth look at the uses of each tense, all carefully explained in English and finishes with "drills" - exercises to which the answers are provided after each question. Clarity and ease of use were at the forefront of our minds when designing this course, to ensure effortless understanding by our students. Suits advanced speakers as well as beginners. No knowledge of grammar necessary.
In this 'All The French Tenses Explained + Exercises' course you will learn:
- You will understand how to use every single tense in the French language
- Tenses in French
- Speak fluently in French
- Tell date and time in French
- Improve your pronunciation in French
8. Basic French Language Skills For Everyday Life (Alison).
★ 5.0 Rating 109,276+ students | 6-10 hours to complete | Earn a shareable Certificate upon completion | Accreditation:CPD | Publisher: Joella Andriantsivohony.
This free online course in French language skills focuses on the French vocabulary and phrases used in everyday life. Apart from being widely spoken, French is also a beautiful language to learn. And what part of the language could be more useful than everyday vocabulary and phrases? Whether you are travelling to France, Canada, most of Africa, or just need to brush up on your French skills, this free course will get you up-to-speed in no time.
In this 'Basic French Language Skills For Everyday Life' course you will learn:
- Use a wide range of French language grammar and vocabulary
- Explain past,present and future usesof verbs
- Use conversational French in a variety of everyday situations
- Greetings and polite words
- Possessive adjectives
- pronominal verbs
French is a very popular second language to learn as it is spoken by millions of people in many countries around the world.Alison's Basic French Language Skills For Everyday Life' course is a series of engaging video lessons for beginnners that introduces the learner basic French vocabulary and grammar.This French language course will help you pick up conversational French quickly so that you can approach everyday conversational situations with confidence when visiting a French speaking country.
9. French Course - a dynamic, pleasant, and efficient course (Udemy).
★ 5.0 Rating (100+ ratings) | 1,077+ students | 2 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Learn the fundamentals of French with a dynamic, pleasant, and efficient course.The course teaches you the fundamentals of French.It is meant for absolute beginners with little English knowledgeThe course is completely taught in French to immerse yourself in the language and believe me, this is going to help you a lot, to understand French better.You have subtitles for the phonetic explanations. The grammar and vocabulary parts are made easy with images and animations so that it is fully understandable without translating it.Note that you also have French subtitles, which can be a good exercise as well, to discover words, how they are spelled and pronounced.This course is specially designed for students who want to improve their French easily. Cartoons will function like memory triggers and help to remember the newly learned words. Build up your vocab quickly and effectively. Every word is linked to a practical sentence, written and recorded by native speakers. Photographic visuals based on traditional flashcard methodology to consolidate your learning.
In this 'French Course - a dynamic, pleasant, and efficient course' course you will learn:
- Speak French confidently and comfortably in everyday situations
- Build a solid base vocabulary of words and phrases you can use straight away in the real world
- Order food and drinks in French
- Have a deeper knowledge of the structure of French
- Give descriptions of things in French
- Be more than just an average tourist when travelling to French speaking countries
This 'French Course - a dynamic, pleasant, and efficient course' is exclusively for Absolute beginners or those with very little knowledge of French,Anyone wanting to learn French from scratch, in a simple, painless manner,Anyone who is either vacationing or moving to a French speaking country who needs to acquire a practical usage of basic French as fast as possible.So if you are willing to learn French in a simple manner take this course with no hesitation.
10. French for Tourists (Udemy).
★ 4.3 Rating (150+ ratings) | 236+ students | 1.5 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
This 'French for Tourists' course will teach you useful phrases and essential vocabulary in French to make your travel much more enjoyable by communicating with the locals.You will be guided through a brief introduction to France, learn French etiquette (Do's and Don'ts) to be a gracious guest and learn helpful French phrases and words.
In this 'French for Tourists' course you will learn:
- Learn useful French phrases for travel
- Be able to communicate with French speakers.
- Learn the do's and don'ts when in France
- Learn helpful French vocabulary
- Have brief information about France and the French language
This 'French for Tourists' is especially for Anyone who is travelling to a French speaking country,Anyone who want to learn useful French phrases for travel,Anyone who wants to learn essential travel French words,Anyone who wants to learn French etiquette when visiting France.So if you are planning for a trip to French speaking countries with no hesitation go for this course.
11. Practice and Perfect your French - Intermediate Level (Udemy).
Online course Link: intermediate-french-master-the-past-tenses
★ 4.7 Rating (2,092+ ratings) | 12,308+ students | 1.5 hours to complete | Earn a Certificate upon completion | 17 downloadable resources | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
If you have reached this page, you probably want to learn French, not English! Bonne nouvelle, this course is 100% in French, mostly with videos, created and presented by Anne Le Grand, an experienced native teacher.Whatever your objective or level in French, mastering the past tenses is vital to communicate.In this course you will learn how to use the 3 main past tenses in French: the imperfect, the passé-composé and the plus-que-parfait. You will be able to evoke memories, speak about work experiences and understand news stories, or just express past events accurately.Master each tense individually in context and learn how to use them together in this French immersive course.
In this 'Practice and Perfect your French - Intermediate Level' course you will learn:
- Master the 3 main past tenses
- Learn how to use the french imperfect (imparfait) to evoke memories
- Learn how to use the Plus-que-parfait to speak about work experiences
- Learn how to use time expressions to specify chronology of past events
- Learn how to choose the right tense for the right situation
- Learn how to use the passé-composé to talk about an event or a personal experience
This course is for Students with lower-intermediate to advanced level in French,Students who want to take an exam (DELF/DALF) in French,People who want to work or travel to a French-speaking country.
The French language has a fascinating history. France has long been a leader in literature, food, and economics, and studying French puts you in touch with not only that history but many countries around the world that count French as their official language. French words and French grammar have also influenced English. It's part of the family of romance languages, tracing its history back to Latin and other early language influences. French speakers have occupied a large part of historical significance, and now could be your chance to learn Française and build a rapport with native speakers everywhere. French culture has influenced so much of our understanding of the world and learning French as a second language allows you to build skills you need for work or travel. It's time to achieve your dream of reading your favorite classics in their original language or taking that French cooking course in France.