Geometry math 10+ Best and Free Online Courses & Classes
Learn Geometry from basic to Advanced level with top-rated Online Geometry Math online Classes and Certification Courses from Top universities and Top online education providers (Udemy, edx, Futurelearn and Alison) .
These Online geometry course can help you master the fundamentals and overcome any challenges, complete your classwork and pass exams with ease.
Geometry math - Udemy's Geometry Online courses & Certification
1. Become a Geometry Master (Udemy)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 4.8 (1,675+ ratings) | 18,546+ students | 8 hours on-demand video | 154 downloadable resources | Full lifetime access | Certificate of completion | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Learn everything from Geometry, then test your knowledge with 460+ practice questions.
In this Geometry Master you'll learn:
- Quadrilaterals, triangles, and circles, including calculations of angles, perimeter, and area
- Three-dimensional geometry, including prisms, pyramids, cylinders, cones, and spheres
- Transformations of figures, including translating, rotating, and reflecting
- Logic and proofs, including conditionals and converses
- Triangle congruence, including SSS, ASA, SAS, AAS, HL, and CPCTC, plus the Pythagorean Theorem.
Course Link: Udemy-geometry-basics
2. Coordinate Geometry, Circles and Proof in plane geometry (Udemy)
★ 5.0 (1+ ratings) | 5+ students | 4.5 hours on-demand video | Full lifetime access | Certificate of completion | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
This Geometry course on coordinate geometry, circles and proofs in plane geometry is created based on the O Level Additional Mathematics syllabus (syllabus 4049).
3. Geometry & Mensuration - Basics & beyond... Easy learning (Udemy)
★ 5.0 (12+ ratings) | 51+ students | 9.5 hours on-demand video | Full lifetime access | Certificate of completion | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Important concepts, properties, formulas, theorems explained easy way, plenty of examples, figures, practice exercises.
In this Geometry course you'll learn:
The emphasis of the course is on building the solid foundation of Geometry and also solve some higher level of examples
Types of triangles, quadrilaterals, different polygons
Area and perimeter formulas and plenty of solved examples for equilateral, isosceles, acute-angled, right-angled triangles
Quadrilaterals such as square, parallelogram, rectangle, rhombus, trapezium with properties and formulas
Additionally practice exercises are provided in resources tabs along with notes of every video lesson.
Online class Link: geometry-mensuration-basics-beyond-easy-learning
4. Geometry (Udemy)
★ 4.9 (77+ ratings) | 706+ students | 14 hours on-demand video | Full lifetime access | Certificate of completion | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Geometry Basics to Advanced level for High School Geometry. Build Strong Fundamentals in Geometry.
In this Geometry Basics to Advanced course you'll learn:
- Geometry Basics including Points, Lines, Angles
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Polygons, Circles, Trignometry basics, Coordinate Geometry and Solids (3D shapes)
- Approach Geometry in a unique manner using Graphical Division method
- Understand interesting approaches in Geometry when Regular shapes are inscirbed in other shapes.
5. Linear Algebra and Geometry 1 (Udemy)
★ 4.8 (15+ ratings) | 173+ students | 46 hours on-demand video | 355 downloadable resources | Full lifetime access | Certificate of completion | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Learn how to solve problems in linear algebra and geometry (illustrated with 175 solved problems) and why these methods work.
Solve systems of linear equation with help of Gauss-Jordan or Gaussian elimination, the latter followed by back-substitution.
Interpret geometrically the solution sets of systems of linear equations by analysing their RREF matrix (row equivalent with the augmented matrix of the system).
Matrix operations (addition, scaling, multiplication), how they are defined, how they are applied, and what computational rules hold for them.
Matrix inverse, how to determine whether a (square) matrix is invertible, and how to compute its inverse, both with (Jacobi) algorithm and by the explicit formula; solve matrix equations.
Determinants, their definition, properties, and different ways of computing them; solve determinant equations; Cramer's rule for n-by-n systems of equations with invertible coefficient matrix.
6. Sacred Geometry: Comprehensive Course (Udemy)
★ 4.6 (95+ ratings) | 557+ students | 3.5 hours on-demand video | Full lifetime access | Certificate of completion | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Learn how to draw using a pencil, paper, compass, straightedge or using a free iOS app - Geometry math.
Geometry skills, Understand the golden ratio, Feel the sacredness of pure geometry.
edx's Geometry courses and Lessons
1. Introduction to Geometry (edx)
★ Free to start | Self-paced | Estimated 14 weeks | 64,235 already enrolled.
Measure angles, prove geometric theorems, and discover how to calculate areas and volumes in this interactive course.
What you'll learn:
- How to measure angles, and rules for determining when angles are congruent
- How to prove and apply properties of triangles, quadrilaterals, and other polygons
- How to calculate the areas of polygons, circles, ellipses, and other complex shapes
- How to prove and apply the Pythagorean theorem
- How line segments and angles in circles are related
- How to calculate the volumes and surface areas of three-dimensional solids.
Course Link: introduction-to-geometry
2. Computational Geometry (edx)
★ Free to start | Self-paced | Estimated 16 weeks | 9,122 already enrolled.
In this introductory computer science course, explore geometry, develop geometric thinking, and learn geometric algorithms.
What you'll learn:
- Awareness of Computational Geometry theory that will help students incorporate Computational Geometry into their future research
- Comprehensive understanding on fundamental paradigms/strategies for solving geometric problems, incremental construction, plane sweeping
- Essential geometric structures and algorithms such as polygon decompositions, Voronoi diagrams, Delaunay triangulations.
Geometry math Futurelearn's Geometry Online courses
1. Advanced Precalculus: Geometry, Trigonometry and Exponentials (Futurelearn)
★ 4.7 (11+ ratings) | 10,127+ students | 4 weeks duration.
Explore advanced precalculus topics and gain the mathematical knowledge and skills required to take a first course in precalculus.
This course is the second of two precalculus courses from the University of Padova, providing you with the advanced mathematical skills required to complete a first course in calculus.
You’ll get to grips with more challenging precalculus topics: plane and solid geometry; logarithms and exponentials; equalities and inequalities; and trigonometric functions and identities.
By the end of this course you’ll have gained the skills to support further mathematical studies - Geometry math.
Alison's Geometry Free online courses - Geometry math
1. Geometry - Angles, Shapes and Area - Free course (Alison)
★ 3,576+ students | 1.5-3 hours duration .
This free online geometry course will teach you about geometrical concepts such as angles, shapes and area.
This course will give you an insight into the basic and advanced mathematical concepts involved in geometry, from the properties of shapes to the tangent to a circle.
2. Geometry Basics, Geometric Constructions and Logic (Alison)
★ 131+ students | 5-6 hours duration.
This free online course provides a rigorous mathematical foundation for both practical and theoretical geometric thinking.
You will be introduced to the concept of parallelism and perpendicularity as well as more complicated geometric figures such as polygons.