Physiotherapy Online Certification Courses
1.I will write content related to physiotherapy (Fiverr).
★ 5 rating 3+ratings.
To provide physiotherapy related content:
- Physiotherapy Articles
- Physiotherapy Blogs
- Social Media Posts
- Landing Page Content
- Any other type of content that is related to Physiotherapy
Review - The seller was very responsive during the process.- gregxter
2.I will write physical therapy, physiotherapy and physical health articles (Fiverr).
★ 5 rating 1+ratings.
Then you have come to the right place. I have abundant experience on my hands and I will produce well-researched, informational, and unique articles for you.
The topics I can easily write on:
- Physical health articles
- Physical therapy
- Athletic therapy
- Injuries and Rehabilitation
3. Physiotherapy in Disc Herniation and the McKenzie method(Udemy).
★ 4.8 Rating (10+ ratings) | 74+ students | 3 hours on demand video | 1 article | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Physiotherapy in Disc Herniation and the McKenzie method Course you will learn:
- Understand the difference between derangement, dysfunctional and postural syndrome
- Examine the lumbar and cervical spine and understand the symptoms of the patient
- Apply miofascial techniques ine the cervical and lumbar region accordingly
- Apply the McKenzie exercises in the lumbar, thoracic and cervical region
- Apply the Kinesiotape in the cervical and lumbar region
In this course you will exactly learn how to examine a patient with back and neck pain and differentiate if they have a postural, dysfunctional or derangement syndrome. You will learn the basic principles and exercise of the McKenzie method.
The McKenzie Method is system of musculoskeletal care emphasizing patient empowerment and self-treatment. It is a system to assess and treat pain of the spine and extremities. You need it because it is one of the most important methods that physical therapists and rehabilitation doctors use to assess and understand the patients joint pain and disc herniation and treat it with simple exercises and techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Physiotherapy practitioners and students
- Physical therapy
- Sport science
Review - Everything is explained so clear, I really enjoy watching this. Thank you!- Eva R.
4. Physiotherapy in Neurological patients and Bobath concept (Udemy).
★ 5.0 Rating (2+ ratings) | 24+ students | 3.5 Hours on demand video | 7 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Application of the Bobath concept techniques, such as positioning, guiding, placing, handling, support etc.
Treatment of the spastic patient in a supine, lateral, seated and standing position with the Bobath concept
The basic neurological examination and the symptoms
The examination of the deep tendon reflexes, pathological primitive reflexes and pyramidal reflexes of strength
The practical examination the cranial nerves
Physiotherapy in Neurological patients and Bobath concept course you will learn:
- How to examine the neurological cortical functions of the CNS
- How to examine the cranial nerves
- How to examine the deep tendon reflexes, the pathological and strength reflexes in neurological patients
- How to examine spasticity
- How to apply the basic techniques of the Bobath concept in a supine, lateral, seated and standing position.
The course is illustrated with the real patient so you can understand the principles and apply it easily in practice. Its super easy to understand it because I have explained it in detail, and step by step all the process. I have prepared many videos for the lectures, and you can also download the materials in pdf for the theoretical part.
5.Fundamentals of Physiotherapy Assistants (Alison).
★ Duration 3-4 Hours | Students 723 | Accreditation CPD.
This course will explore the fundamental physiotherapy practices and the critical role the physiotherapist assistants play in this profession. We will study the assessment methods a physiotherapist uses to evaluate a client's wellness and level of impairment.
In addition, we will research various branches of physiotherapy such as neurological, respiratory, sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
End of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the basic concept of physiotherapy and its importance to today's healthcare systems
- Discuss the different assessment methods a physical therapist uses to assess a client's wellness
- Summarise the critical interventions used in physiotherapy and concepts of therapeutic exercise
- Outline the role of sports physiotherapy in the healthcare system
- Describe critical neurological diseases and the basics of neurological physiotherapy
- Discuss how to examine skeletal muscle structure and common musculoskeletal disorders
- Summarise various respiratory conditions and the techniques used by respiratory physiotherapists
- Explain the legal rights of children concerning health care and the role of paediatric physiotherapy
6.Diploma in Physical Therapy Aide (Alison).
★ Duration 5-6 Hours | Students 31,493 | Accreditation CPD.
A physical therapist aide plays an essential role in helping patients recover from injuries.
Diploma in Physical Therapy Aide course identifies the function of different parts of the human body and provides techniques to help them to recover and strengthen. Physical therapists require these skills and we explain how aides support them in this important work.
End of this course,you will be able to:
- Outline the history of physical therapy
- List the different facilities in which a physical therapy aide can work
- Explain the terms for positions and orientation of the atient and describe those positions
- Identify the range of motion for different joints in the body
- Describe neurological illnesses that physical therapy can help alleviate
7.Foot drop physiotherapy(Youtube video).
Link: Foot drop physiotherapy
Foot drop isn't a disease. Rather, foot drop is a sign of an underlying neurological, muscular or anatomical problem.Foot drop makes it difficult to lift the front part of your foot, so it might drag on the floor when you walk.
This can cause you to raise your thigh when you walk, as though climbing stairs (steppage gait), to help your foot clear the floor. This unusual gait might cause you to slap your foot down onto the floor with each step. In some cases, the skin on the top of your foot and toes feels numb.
Physiotherapy interventions normally are focused on graded exercises to encourage active dorsiflexion and muscle recruitment. These exercises have been shown to prevent atrophy and speed up recovery
Depending on the cause, foot drop can affect one or both feet.Foot drop is caused by weakness or paralysis of the muscles involved in lifting the front part of the foot. Causes of foot drop might include:
Nerve injury. The most common cause of foot drop is compression of a nerve in your leg that controls the muscles involved in lifting the foot (peroneal nerve). This nerve can also be injured during hip or knee replacement surgery, which may cause foot drop.
Wearing a leg cast. Plaster casts that enclose the ankle and end just below the knee can exert pressure on the peroneal nerve.
Review - How to get finger straight for the strok hand and elbow straight. Let me know the exercises. Thanks.- shabuddin meeran
8. Treat Heel Pain At Home in Urdu | Best Physiotherapy Approach For Plantar Fascitis | Heel Treatment (Youtube video).
He will discuss the symptoms, causes, and treatment options available for heel pain at home. He will also discuss the best treatment options available for Chronic Heel Pain.
APRC Physiotherapy Department is the one and only physiotherapy department at Lahore which has the latest treatment options available for heel pain. Shock Wave Therapy is the best treatment option for chronic heel pain.
APRC Physiotherapy department has a Shock Wave therapy machine. Shock Wave therapy is used for chronic heel pain, tennis elbow, and rotator cuff tendinitis. APRC believes to deliver best services to its clients.
Review - Excellent. Despite the fact I don't speak your language I was able to understand your explanation. I'm suffering about this pain for months and I will do these exercises, I'm pretty sure it will help me.- Eve Rc.