Psychotherapy Online Certification Courses [Free & Paid]
1. I will do psychotherapy sessions and mental health counseling (Fiverr).
★ 5 Rating 7 ratings.
Psychotherapy and counseling can help you cope with multiple topics in your life such as depression, anger, drug abuse, school difficulties, family and parenting problems, career changes and other relationship challenges.
Generally I am here to help you with topics that are related to the filed of mental health.
How are we going to work?
First we aim to understand our situation (externalize what we feel and think) Emotional difficulties often contribute to a fog of mental clarity, which brings chaos and lack of understanding of our situation.
Once some clarity and order has established we start to look at what can be done on a practical level. This includes often overcoming certain types of behavior, addictions, healing or establishing relationships as well as introducing new habits.
Review - From the very first session i felt comfortable opening up to Nikos. He really helped me a lot to deal with my anxiety and panic attacks. I am truly grateful to him and his amazing expertise.- vmagkias
2.Fully Accredited Professional Psychotherapy Diploma Course (Udemy).
★ 4.4 Rating (1,065+ ratings) | 5,802+ students | 1 hours on demand video | 2 articles | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
What you'll learn:
- Be able to practice professionally as a Psychotherapist
- Understand The Brain & Hormones
- Understand About Memory
- Learn About The Conscious & Unconscious Mind & How This Affects The Person
- Do Case Studies & Self Assessments To Check Learning
- Understand Stress & The Mind
- Learn About Affective Disorders
In this course, you will learn what psychotherapy is and the type of people you will be treating. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of how stress can impact on a psychological and physiological level. You’ll understand how traumas can impact health and well-being and how unhealthy behaviours can form as a result. Importantly, you will understand people.
The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a note pad and pen and an open and willing mind!
This course is suitable for those wishing to begin a career in Psychotherapy, expand their existing skills or want to learn the techniques to help themselves.
Review - Happy with the course. Not very long and very effective. I Love the training manual and all the amazing information that are provided in the manual. The videos are highlighting the important information. The self assessment modules are really helpful.- Liyousa K.
3. Existential Therapy, Psychotherapy & Counselling (Udemy).
★ 4.6 Rating (466+ ratings) | 3,108+ students | 18.5 Hours on demand video | 23 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- How to help people find a sense of meaning and purpose in their lives
- A wide variety of therapeutic activities and techniques from the different branches of Existential Therapy
- Theories & practices associated with Logotherapy, Existential-Humanistic Therapy & Existential-Phenomenological Therapy
- How to guide those with whom you work towards more authentic, free and empowered modes of living
- Possible avenues for integrating ideas from Existential Therapy with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- The central theories and concepts underpinning different approaches to Existential Therapy (ET)
- The implications of phenomenology for clinical practice: the importance of subjectivity & inter-subjectivity
- Existentially-informed techniques, approaches and practices to use in your professional practice
This course serves as a comprehensive overview of the central theories and practices of contemporary Existential Therapy (ET).
It is ideal for anyone working in the mental health sector and is especially valuable to qualified:
- clinical psychologists
- life coaches and pastoral workers.
Review - This is a very impressive course, far better than I could have expected. Not only is the knowledge of the trainer exceptional, he is able to explain concepts easily and assists people to learn through recommended activities.- Kathy R.
4.Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health (Coursera).
★ 4.8 Rating (3,024+ratings)| 3k reviews | 226,664 already enrolled | Flexible deadlines | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Approx. 20 hours to complete.
In today’s world, mental illness and distress are common and these account for a significant burden of disability within our community. At the same time, there is a growing interest in understanding and enhancing positive mental health and wellbeing; particularly from developments in the fields of positive psychology and mental health promotion.
Positive Psychiatry is a new term (Jeste et al 2016) that describes a dual approach to mental health, where we build strengths, supports and healthy lifestyles as well as treating illness and distress.
In this course, we will explore different aspects of good mental health as well as provide an overview of the major kinds of mental disorders, their causes, treatments and how to seek help and support.
The course will feature a large number of Australian experts in psychiatry, psychology and mental health research, and we will also hear from “lived experience experts”, people who have lived with mental illness, and share their personal stories of recovery.
Review - This course has given me great insight on mental health and how everything is related to it but it most importantly taught me how to be in control of my mental healh and maintain a positive psychiatry.- by SE
5.Basics of Counselling and Psychotherapy (Alison).
★ Duration 1.5-3 Hours | Students 25 | Accreditation CPD.
This online course on the basics of counselling and psychotherapy delves into the world of mental health and the evolution of treatment options over the course of time. From identifying the relationship between counselling and psychotherapy to the works of renowned psychologists like Sigmund Freud on mental health
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the meaning of the term counselling along with its aims and skills necessary to carry it out in an effective manner.
- Identify the different types of counselling available in the world of psychology.
- Explain the meaning of the term psychotherapy and its different types of elements.
- Discuss the different levels of psychotherapy,particularly Cawley's levels of psychotherapy.
- Analyse the relationship between a therapist and the client along with its effect on the treatment of mental disorders.
- Identify the inter relationship between counselling and psychotherapy.
- Discuss the different approaches to psychotherapy along with its evolution to where it stands today.
- Explain the numerous types of treatment options available for the treatment of mental health conditions.
6.Counseling and Psychotherapy Theory (Edx).
★ 9 weeks 4–5 hours per week | Instructor-paced.
Counseling and Psychotherapy Studies seeks to understand and clarify our mind’s pains, sufferings, and illnesses, and to explore and practice various coping methods.
"Counseling and Psychotherapy Theory " examines both traditional and modern theories of counseling theories through rich case illustrations.
This course will provide an easy-to-understand overview of the process of positive behavioral change of human being.
What you'll learn:
- The basic features of counseling and psychotherapy
- New understanding of client ‘problems’, ‘causes’, and ‘process of change’
- Various theories of counseling and psychotherapy (psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, and family counseling approaches)
- A perspective that integrates various theories of counseling and psychotherapy around ‘facilitating factors of positive change’
- In-depth understanding and application of theories through case illustrations
7.Solution Focused Brief Therapy - The Modern Life Coaching System (Skillshare).
★ All levels | 371 students.
Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) or just Solution Focused therapy (SFT) is a wave of thinking and an approach to conversations that strategically empowers both helping professionals in their personal lives and those they help.
Different from CBT or REBT, this outlook of solution focused thinking and action brings with it a simple, yet powerful set of techniques that will not only enhance your skills to improve your own life, but radically help in any professional context where you may be involved in interacting with others.
Who is this for?
- you struggle with dealing with problems.
- know someone who struggles/struggles managing their problems to find empowering solutions.
- if you are involved in coaching, life coaching, public speaking, medicine, psychotherapy, counseling, social work, human resource management, law, business and entrepreneurship, teaching and training, or any other profession involving working with others and looking to add something powerful to your conversational tool belt.
8.How Psychotherapy Works (Youtube video).
Link: How Psychotherapy Works
When one is in a bad place in one’s head, the modern world offers three main sources of solace: psychiatric medication, CBT and psychotherapy.
Each has its own advantages and drawbacks. Medication can be exemplary in a crisis, at points when the mind is so under siege from fear, anxiety or despair that thinking things through cannot be an option.
Correctly administered, without requiring any conscious cooperation from us, pills play around with our brain chemistry in a way that helps us get through to the next day – and the one after. We may get very sleepy, a bit nauseous or rather foggy in the process, but at least we’re still around – and functioning, more or less.
Review - I've had a therapist for many years, and I recently stumbled upon a journal I wrote before I started therapy. I was shocked at how violent I used to be towards myself and extremely grateful that I had a good therapist who gave me the tools to be more self-loving. I'm also fortunate enough to live in a city where there are psycho-medical centers that can be reimbursed by social security.- bloublabligloblu
9.I will write high quality content on counseling and psychotherapy (Fiverr).
★ 5 Rating 38 ratings | 2 Orders in Queue.
I also write about a variety of mental health topics, such as:
- Anxiety disorders
- Mood disorders
- Stress management
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Eating disorders
Review - This was the first time that I used this platform, and dntanic made this process easy and simple. She communicated well, understood what I wanted and helped me articulate what I needed. She offered me a customized package that was perfect!- joytherapies