Find the below online courses & Tutorials to Learn complete python Programming from scratch to set a strong foundation for becoming a machine learning engineer or data scientist. Learn Python from top universities (University of Michigan/ Google/ IBM).
Hire Python Freelancer - Click here to Hire Python personal Instructor/ expert support from $5.
This Python For Beginners Course Teaches You The Python Language Fast. Includes Python Online Training With Python 3. Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
What you'll learn:
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
Go from zero to hero in Python in weeks! Learn Python the easy way by building real-life Python programs.
What you'll learn:
- Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
- Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an English Thesaurus app that returns definitions of English words
- Create a mobile app that improves your mood, Create a desktop app for storing data for books.
From foundations to expert, learn about every major Python topic, working with Python 3.
Write professional-grade Pythonic code with all the best practices and avoiding common pitfalls.
Master Object-Oriented Programming and structure your Python programs like a professional.
Swiftly understand complex topics like decorators, algorithms, and asynchronous programming in Python.
Automate extracting data from websites using web scraping libraries like BeautifulSoup and Selenium.
Go from Beginner to Expert in Python by building projects. The best investment for your Python journey.
Learn how to plan your Python programs before writing them. Master Python and learn how to build any type of Python application the easy way! Includes OOP Python applications. Become a Python programmer even if you never programmed before.
- Learn and apply software design principles when programming in Python.
Learn Python Programming the Easy Way, Complete with Examples, Quizzes, Exercises and more.
Learn Python 2 and Python 3. Write Python programs that can be used on Linux, Mac, and Unix operating systems.
Learn Python Programming and Conduct Real-World Financial Analysis in Python - Complete Python Training. Learn how to code in Python. Work with Python’s conditional statements, functions, sequences, and loops. Work with scientific packages, like NumPy. Get a job as a data scientist with Python.
Build 11 Projects and go from Beginner to Pro in Python with the World's Most Fun Project-Based Python Course. Gain a Solid & Unforgettable Understanding of the Python Programming Language.
Master the fundamentals of Python while working on various usecases in easy steps. Master the Features of Python Language.
The complete Python bootcamp for 2021. Learn Python 3 from beginner to expert. Build complete Python applications.
Learn to Program and Analyze Data with Python. Develop programs to gather, clean, analyze, and visualize data.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Install Python and write your first program
- Describe the basics of the Python programming language
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops.
Learn in-demand skills like Python, Git, and IT automation to advance your career.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Automate tasks by writing Python scripts
- Use Git and GitHub for version control
- Manage IT resources at scale, both for physical machines and virtual machines in the cloud
- Analyze real-world IT problems and implement the appropriate strategies to solve those problems.
Become a Fluent Python Programmer. Learn the fundamentals and become an independent programmer.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to inspect and understand APIs and third party libraries to be used with Python 3
- How to apply the Python imaging library (pillow) to open, view, and manipulate images, including cropping, resizing, recoloring, and overlaying text
- How to apply the python tesseract (py-tesseract) library with Python 3 in order to detect text in images through optical character recognition (OCR)
- How to apply the open source computer vision library (opencv) to detect faces in images, & how to crop and manipulate these faces into contact sheets.
Gain new insights into your data . Learn to apply data science methods and techniques, and acquire analysis skills.
Understand what Python is and why Python is relevant to automation. Write short Python scripts to perform automated actions. Understand how to use the basic Python structures: strings, lists, and dictionaries.
Kickstart your career in data science & ML. Build data science skills, learn Python & SQL, analyze & visualize data, build machine learning models. No degree or prior experience required.
Boost Your Computer Programming Skills. With minimal previous exposure, learn two popular programming languages JAVA & Python at an accelerated pace.
This course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours—no prior programming experience necessary! You will learn Python fundamentals, including data structures and data analysis, complete hands-on exercises throughout the course modules, and create a final project to demonstrate your new skills.
Practical and Modern Statistical Thinking For All. Use Python for statistical visualization, inference, and modeling.
What you will learn:
- The fundamental design cycle of computer science and computer programming: writing code, executing it, interpreting the results, and revising the code syntax based on the outcomes
- Usage of the fundamental atoms of programming: variables, mathematical operators, logical operators, and boolean arithmetic
- Control structures for developing dynamic programs, including Python libraries: conditionals, loops, functions, and error handling
- The core data structures for creating useful programs: strings, lists, dictionaries, and file manipulation.
Understand Python language basics and how they apply to data science. Practice iterative data science using Jupyter notebooks on IBM Cloud. Analyze data using Python libraries like pandas and numpy.
This course is a "no prerequisite" introduction to Python Programming. You will learn about variables, conditional execution, repeated execution and how we use functions. The homework is done in a web browser so you can do all of the programming assignments on a phone or public computer.
This Python course provides a beginner-friendly introduction to Python for Data Science. Practice through lab exercises, and you'll be ready to create your first Python scripts on your own.
This Machine Learning with Python course will give you all the tools you need to get started with supervised and unsupervised learning.
his learning path takes you through the practical need of programmers, such as learning about design patterns, testing, and even interview preparation.
This course covers the basics of the language syntax and usage, as well as advanced features such as objects, generators, and exceptions.
Quickly learn the general programming principles and methods for Python, and then begin applying that knowledge to using Python in data science-related development.
In this course, you can learn how to automate your own repetitive tasks using Python.
In this course Michele demonstrates how to set up your analysis environment and provides a refresher on the basics of working with data structures in Python.
You can learn how to combine the power of the Python language with the data analysis and reporting tools in Microsoft Excel.
Learn Python, NumPy, pandas, Matplotlib, PyTorch, Calculus, and Linear Algebra—the foundations for building your own neural network.
Gain practitioner-level skills with Python and learn the language powering transformation in Data Science, Machine Learning, and beyond.
Prepare for a data science career by learning the fundamental data programming tools: Python, SQL, command line, and git.
Support learners to use the thinking & programming skills they learnt in Scratch in text-based programming languages like Python.
Explore the basics of Python. Guided by the Raspberry Pi Foundation, you’ll learn to code your first program. Supported by Google.
Discover how you can create networked applications in Python by using sockets. Supported by Google.
Learn object-oriented programming principles by creating your own text-based adventure game in Python. Supported by Google.
Expand your advanced analytics skills using Python - you can explore data ingestion with CRISP-DM methodology.