Best Zoology Online Courses with certification [Free & Paid]
Zoology is a branch of biology which specializes in the study of animals both living and extinct, including their anatomy and physiology, embryology, genetics, evolution, classification, habits, behavior and distribution.
1.The Complete MARINE BIOLOGY 101 Course, Beginner to Advanced (Udemy).
★ 4.5 Rating (192+ ratings) | 975+ students | 1 hour on demand video | 8 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
You will learn:
- Understand basic concepts in marine and freshwater biology
- Gain insight on many marine mammals from whales to sea otters
- Learn complex forms of evolution and adaptation in the marine world
- Understand all sorts of species of sharks and fish
- Understand lifestyle and behaviours of marine species.Understand distribution and bio-geography of marine species.Learn about endangered species
- Gain insight on conservation measures, regulations and protection
- Access multiple species ID slides (fish, sharks, whales, starfish, etc.)
The Complete MARINE BIOLOGY 101 Course, Beginner to Advanced course designed for:
- This course was designed for anyone who wants to know the ins and outs of ocean life, marine biology and everything underwater
- It is perfect for complete beginners, with zero science experience
- It is also great for experienced students or professionals who want to enhance their skills and increment knowledge
The Complete MARINE BIOLOGY 101 Course, Beginner to Advanced course is for:
- Beginner - Intermediate Level Science Students
- Wildlife & Nature Lovers
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn More About Marine Science
- Parents, Teachers, Professionals, Even Children...
Review - Very useful to refresh my acknowledge as well as to improve it with very interesting and important information about the wonderful world of Marine Biology!- Marco F.
2. I will help you in biology and zoology (Fiverr).
★ 5 Rating 5+ratings.
you can contact for any type of problem like online classes, assignmnents, powerpoint presentations and your xams too. I will provide you full satisfactory work at full satisfactory rate.
we have specialist tutors in applied biology and zoology.
- cell biology
- About microbiology
- Immunological Research
- Biochemical Science
Review - Amazing! Really understand the assignments and helps a lot.- diorilina
★ 5 weeks 4–6 hours per week | Self-paced.
Zoology is about understanding animals, our neighbours on planet earth. There are hundreds of species that interact with us in diverse communities and ecosystems. This course is a journey through a subject that is essential to any Biologist, Naturalist and Life Scientist.
Our approach to zoology is through a knowledge of animals, their evolution, behaviour, reproductive systems and place in the ecosystem. Exploration of this fascinating world is through concrete examples which lead to an understanding of nature which is emotional as well as scientific.
Zoologia course you will learn:
- The course enables learners to develop a detailed understanding of reproductive strategies and other physiological functions in context; speciation and classification mechanisms for animal species
4.Introduction to Zoology (Alison).
Link: Introduction to Zoology
★ Duration 1.5-3 Hours | Students 1,934 | Accreditation CPD.
This course introduces you to the discipline of zoology and explains how animals are classified in the animal kingdom. Explore animal characteristics, their behaviour and life diversity.
Biological kingdoms are established by classifying living things into flora and fauna and zoology studies the animal kingdom.This course explores the animal kingdom and all it entails.Understanding animal characteristics and how they interact with one another and their environment can help us connect with them appropriately.
Explore how animals respond and behave in their environment and interact with each other and their surroundings.Gain insight into how food energy is transferred in an ecosystem and unterstand the relationship between producers and primary,secondary and tertiary consumers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define the term 'zoology'
- Distinguish between cold-blooded and warm-blooded animals
- Differentiate between vertebrates and invertebrates
- Examine the species of living animals and organisms using Carl Linnaeus's system
- Classify living animals and organisms
- Analyze the transfer of energy in an ecosystem
- Describe the breeding process of combining desired traits in living things and their methods
- Identify the subdivisions of phylum chordata
- Provide examples of vertebrates and invertebrates
- List some diseases common in animals and the ones that can be transferred from animals to humans
5. Introduction to Zoology: What are Animals? (Youtube video).
It's time to learn all about animals! And we aren't just talking about cats and dogs here, did you know that sea sponges and corals are also animals? It's a very diverse kingdom, that Animalia! It even includes us humans.
Review - So exciting! I can tell this series is going to be AWESOME. I appreciate that you are mentioning obscure animals such as gastrotrichs, bryozoans, etc. I just love those obscure phyla. You did a good job explaining about the importance of common ancestry and DNA. Thanks for doing this series.- backstreet fan