Top 10 Real Estate online certification courses
The Real Estate Market Is One Of The Most Promising Sectors For Starting A Business Today.A Real Estate Business Is A Business Entity That Deals With the Buying,Selling,Management,or Investment Of Real Estate Properties.
1. Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments (Udemy).
Course Link: Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments
★ 4.6 Rating (11,965+ ratings) | 86,695+ students | 18.5 Hours on demand video | 19 articles | 69 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Confidently Evaluate the Return Potential of Any Real Estate Investment Opportunity
Use Professional Grade Investment Models to Evaluate Your Deals
- Know a "Good" Investment from a "Bad" Investment
- Evaluate Rental Income Properties
- Evaluate Fix & Flips
- Evaluate Commercial Properties
- Evaluate Airbnb Properties
- Use Smart Investment Deal Structures With Business Partners
- Understand and Use Professional Real Estate Investment Strategies & Techniques
Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments , my practical course on how to use professional techniques to evaluate investment opportunities in real estate. This course has been propelling students from total beginners to confident practitioners in a matter of weeks.
Who this course is for:
- Newbie real estate investors
- Experienced commercial and/or residential real estate investors
- People that want to invest in House Flips, Rental Properties or Apartments
- Those that want to invest in commercial warehouses, parking lots, retail properties, etc...
- Great for private investors and investment teams
2.The Real Estate Financial Modeling Bootcamp (Udemy).
Online course Link: The Real Estate Financial Modeling Bootcamp
★ 4.8 Rating (6,570+ ratings) | 27,012+ students | 9.5 Hours on demand video | 3 articles | 3 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
The ability to build a functional, dynamic real estate financial model from scratch.
A substantial increase in speed and efficiency in Microsoft Excel by learning powerful tools and functions.
- The skill set to model real estate transactions for multiple different asset types and solve for key investment metrics evaluated by real estate firms.
- A mastery of the foundational analytical and financial modeling tools necessary to break into the real estate private equity industry and model deals.
Learn real estate financial modeling. Advance your career. Make more money. Built by an instructor with over eight years of real estate private equity finance experience modeling over $1.5 billion of closed commercial real estate transactions, this course was designed to take you from complete beginner with no knowledge of real estate financial modeling to a real estate financial modeling pro.
The skills and concepts you will learn in this course can be used to help you break into the real estate private equity industry, increase your compensation at your existing real estate job, or confidently analyze and model a commercial real estate investment on your own.
3. The Complete Guide To Multifamily Real Estate Investing (Udemy).
Link: The Complete Guide To Multifamily Real Estate Investing
★ 4.7 Rating (2,136+ ratings) | 11,588+ students | 12 Hours on demand video | 7 articles | 8 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
How to confidently analyze multifamily real estate investment opportunities using professional underwriting and analysis techniques
How to identify risks and opportunities for value creation on multifamily deals
- How to use an institutional-quality pro forma acquisition model to analyze and value potential multifamily investment opportunities
- How to use debt and equity financing to capitalize a multifamily acquisition or development project
Interested in multifamily real estate investing? Whether you're looking to break into the commercial real estate industry and land a job at a multifamily-focused investment, development, or brokerage firm, looking to invest in multifamily properties to build your own portfolio, or just considering investing passively in your first multifamily deal, this course will walk you step-by-step through the underwriting and analysis process used by top global investment and development firms to value multifamily properties.
Who this course is for:
- College students, graduate students, or career-switchers looking to land a job at a top multifamily-focused investment, development, brokerage, or lending firm
- Aspiring multifamily investors looking to raise equity capital to acquire apartment properties
- Passive real estate investors looking to improve their multifamily investment analysis abilities and maximize risk-adjusted returns
4. U.S. Residential Real Estate & Mortgage Business (Udemy).
Certification course Link: U.S. Residential Real Estate & Mortgage Business
★ 4.5 Rating (2,061+ ratings) | 7,056+ students | 7.5 Hours on demand video | 25 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
To describe the real estate mortgage market, including how and why people finance properties with mortgages.
To describe the key players in the mortgage industry, the functions and roles they have, and identify the phases of the mortgage life cycle.
- To identify key mortgage types and describe the audience and markets for each.
- To describe the importance of mortgage loans, including their terms and conditions, as well as the full meaning of each.
- To understand the size and scope of the U.S. residential mortgage market.
- To discuss current and historic mortgage regulation.
- To list and discuss property types, and demonstrate the risks of each.
- To understand appraisals and asset valuations, and details of the appraisal process and walkthrough.
The United States residential real estate market is enormous comprising a value of over $8.5 trillion in property and projected to grow at approximately 9% per year through 2027. At any given time, over 1 million housing units are for sale with an average sale price of over $300,000, or total transaction volume annually well in excess of $300 billion.
This course covers what you will need to know to function effectively in the real estate business, whether as a banker, financier, underwriter, property manager, investor, operations professional or other person working in the field.
5.The Real Estate Pro Forma Modeling Master Class (Udemy).
Link: The Real Estate Pro Forma Modeling Master Class
★ 4.8 Rating (1,642+ ratings) | 10,729+ students | 9 Hours on demand video | 3 articles | 9 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Learn how to build dynamic, institutional-grade real estate pro forma investment models from scratch
Learn how to build customizations and triggers to maximize flexibility for any investment scenario
- Learn how to create institutional, professionally formatted models to present pro forma calculations to investors and partners
This course will take you by the hand and walk you step-by-step through the entire process. This is a project-based course, meaning you'll start with a blank Excel workbook and walk away with a fully-functional, dynamic, eight-tab pro forma model that YOU'VE created - from scratch.
This course will teach you how to build a real estate pro forma investment model the way the largest and most sophisticated private equity real estate firms look at deals.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Build an institutional-quality, dynamic real estate pro forma investment model from scratch
- Learn key Excel shortcuts to double your real estate financial modeling speed
- Modify and customize existing real estate pro forma models to fit your specific investment scenario and needs
- Build a dynamic renovation budget that captures exactly when and how you plan to renovate the property
6. Socially-Responsible Real Estate Development (Edx).
Online class Link: Socially-Responsible Real Estate Development
★ (5 weeks) | Instructor-paced | Free.
Identify the key features of socially responsible real estate development
Articulate the key elements of both the theory and practice of EIA and SIA
- Apply basic SIA and EIA to analyze large-scale real estate development projects
- Define a personal theory of socially responsible real estate development and a strategy for implementing it
- Understand how SIA and EIA can create value for all stakeholders in a real estate development project
This course will teach you how to evaluate a development project and practice socially responsible real estate yourself by applying SIA, EIA, and consultation methods. It is also designed to help students build their own personal theory of what constitutes socially responsible real estate development.
Taught by a professor with more than forty-five years of teaching experience at MIT, using an applied case study method, this course will open new opportunities for real estate developers and urban planners to see how SIA, EIA, and stakeholder engagement are the keys to creating socially-responsible real estate development throughout the world.
7.Ethics and AML Essentials for Real Estate Professionals (Alison).
Link: Ethics and AML Essentials for Real Estate Professionals
★ Duration 1.5-3 Hours | Student 2,885 | Accreditation CPD.
Real estate agents must balance their work between maintaining a competitive business practice, providing outstanding customer service and adhering to government and industry standards. Profit and personal interests can easily take precedence over the client’s and the industry's ethical ideals
This course will provide you with a solid foundation for dealing with any ethical issues that may emerge in the real estate industry
8. Increasing Real Estate Management Profits: Harnessing Data Analytics (Coursera).
Link: Increasing Real Estate Management Profits: Harnessing Data Analytics
★ 4.7 Rating (235+ ratings) | 13,618 already enrolled | Flexible deadlines | 100% online | Approx. 23 hours to complete| Earn a Certificate upon completion.
In this final course you will complete a Capstone Project using data analysis to recommend a method for improving profits for your company, Watershed Property Management, Inc.
Watershed is responsible for managing thousands of residential rental properties throughout the United States. Your job is to persuade Watershed’s management team to pursue a new strategy for managing its properties that will increase their profits.
To do this, you will:
- Elicit information about important variables relevant to your analysis;
- Draw upon your new MySQL database skills to extract relevant data from a real estate database;
- Implement data analysis in Excel to identify the best opportunities for Watershed to increase revenue and maximize profits, while managing any new risks;
- Create a Tableau dashboard to show Watershed executives the results of a sensitivity analysis;
- Articulate a significant and innovative business process change for Watershed based on your data analysis, that you will recommend to company executives.
9.Pathways to Property: Starting Your Career in Real Estate (Future Learn).
Course Link: Pathways to Property: Starting Your Career in Real Estate
★ 4.8 Rating (176 reviews) | 25,045 already enrolled | Duration 3 weeks.
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
10. Brief Intro to Commercial Real Estate (Udemy).
Link: Brief Intro to Commercial Real Estate
★ 4.5 Rating (1,638+ ratings) | 10,706+ students | 12 Hours on demand video | 2 articles | 31 downloadable resources | Earn a Certificate upon completion | Full lifetime access | 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Be able to speak intelligently about commercial real estate
Understand the key financial concepts for commercial real estate
- Understand and apply key analysis techniques to commercial real estate
- Understand the differences between the core asset classes
- Understand the emerging trends that will shape the future of commercial real estate
Who this course is for:
- Those seeking to a build a solid foundational knowledge in commercial real estate
- Investors who want to better understand commercial real estate before investing
- Professionals seeking exploring commercial real estate as a potential career path